that might be the case atleast from pure observation. My rubymine does not
let me step inside ActiveRecord::Base.save() with jruby rack:( It does not
look like anyone on this list has experienced this problem, that tells me
maybe its some other dependencies or something else causing it. This is
pretty basic stuff and should have worked. I will update you with my
findings.

vivek.