On 2012-03-26, at 15:55, Vipul Amler wrote:

> Hi Uwe,
> this is is Vipul, a final year comp-sci student.
> I am an android developer, but very new to jruby.
> Can i give it a try? Or work on any of the features?

I am new to the GSoC concept, so I hope Headius or others with more experience
in this department can answer what is really required of the students.  Anyone?

The ideas we have come up with all require good knowledge of Java, and
experience with Ruby and JRuby will definitely benefit you.

--
Uwe Kubosch
u...@kubosch.no