Juan

*- Point 6, question: on which version was that tested? the issue
raisedpoints to 2.11.0.M2-SNAPSHOT (current master, not the RC tag), but
that isalso building ([#2] does the whole build). On previous versions,
themarkdown module was build after the main war, and with 2.11.0.M1 it
buildsbefore, and then it's included on the main war, but that shouldn't
matter.The error refers to not being able to find the tests classes from
the mainjar which is weird, as they should've been generated on the test
phase ofthat module.. Dirk, would you mind checking if
ajspwiki-2.11.0.M2-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar file is found on
thejspwiki-main/target folder?*

That JAR is missing in the target folder.  Only
"jspwiki-2.11.0.M2-SNAPSHOT.jar" is there.
Notice that I ran "mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip " ;  so no tests were run.

Notice that when I run "mvn install"  (with all tests) is still fails (as
it used to do before)
>From some reason the test FileUtils.java/testReadContentsFromPipe() is
always failing for me.
Havent been able to figure out why this is.

dirk