Hi Dirk,

thanks for looking into it, seems that with latest commit, points 1 through
3 of the above issues' list get solved as well :-) Also, as a bonus,
renaming the template to default addresses point 8, and people upgrading
only have to modify their jspwiki[-custom].properties file if they want to
revert to the 210 template. I've also had a look to
o.a.w.ui.TemplateManager to better understand the fallback-to-default
mechanism, and most probably will write it down on a "HowToWriteATemplate"
page at jspwiki-wiki.a.o..

br,
juan pablo