Hey Manikumar,

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm not sure I fully grasp the use-case. Would this be a quota? Do we say
something like "there can be 10 active delegation tokens at a time that is
created by superuserA for other users"?
I think such a feature could be useful to limit the responsibility of said
superuser (and blast radius in case of a faulty/malicious superuser) and
also to limit potential programming errors. Do you have other use cases too?

Thanks,
Viktor