Hi Viktor,

As per the KIP, It's not only superuser, any user with required permissions
(CreateTokens on Cluster Resource), can create the tokens for other users.
Current proposed permissions defined like, "UserA can create tokens for any
user".
I am thinking, can we change the permissions like  "UserA can create tokens
for UserB, UserC"?

Thanks,