Hi all

It seems we are in some sort of agreement so far apart from code
review/comments. However, I have a fundamental question - going forward how
this work from the process standpoint? What do we do with this KIP-486 vs
KIP-383? I feel that both needs to come together since in order to make
Pluggable key/trust store on top of making SslEngineBuilder pluggable we
will need changes suggested by KIP-486 with some differences to the
original proposal. It would great if someone can help us clarify the next
steps.

Thanks
Maulin