From: Maulin Vasavada [mailto:maulin.vasav...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 2:36 AM
To: dev@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-486 Support for pluggable KeyStore and TrustStore

Hi all

Any input on my last question about the process?

Also, I have updated the code based on the feedback so far at:
https://github.com/maulin-vasavada/kafka/pull/2/files. Still have to figure
out how to plug keys/certs loading while using DefaultSslEngineFactory's
implementation (still need to make it final).

Thanks
Maulin