Thanks Clement for your thoughts. According to my current experience
rewriting the code twice I would say I did what you suggest in the last
point - " We must make an attempt, if only to explain why it fails in the
Rejected Alternatives section of the KIP." In the rejected alternatives I
already mention why not merge SslFactory and SslEngineFactory and make
SslFactory reconfigurable.

@Colin can you please express your thoughts on this discussion so far?
Since you refactored the SslFactory's code to have SslEngineBuilder I feel
you would have more insights into future changes.

Thanks
Maulin