Hi Jun & Richard,

Jun, thanks for your feedback and vote.

100. Thanks, I'll correct that.

101. (@Richard) in this case the principal names will be something like
"CN=writeuser,OU=Unknown,O=Unknown,L=Unknown,ST=Unknown,C=Unknown" unless
principal mapping or builder is defined (refer to [1]). I think Jun was
referring to this case which is correct, semicolon seems to be a better fit
in this case.

Viktor

https://docs.confluent.io/current/kafka/authorization.html