Hi Rajini,

I rebased my older PR and double checked it. It'll work with a new resource
type without adding new fields the ACL admin client APIs. As I mentioned
though, it'll be good to increment their version though to allow more
graceful handling of the protocol compatibilities as an older broker won't
know about the User resource type and probably will fail with a
serialization error whereas if they match the protocol the client could
detect it's an older broker and wouldn't allow the request. I'll append
this to the KIP.
Please let me know if we're good to continue with this.

Best,
Viktor