Hey there,

we are adding a small change to the KIP-447 public API. The default value
of `transaction.abort.timed.out.transaction.cleanup.interval.ms` shall be
changed from 1 minute to 10 seconds. The goal here is to trigger the
expired transaction more frequently in order to reduce the consumer pending
offset fetch wait time.

Let me know if you have further questions, thanks!