FWIW, I’d be fine with TRACE, if it makes the processor-level metrics more
palatable to everyone.

Ultimately, I think this is just kicking the can down the road, and we should
really just refactor our sensors/metrics to be lower overhead. But that’s too
much work to consider right before the release so for now, we can kick that can
just a little farther.

Thanks for proposing a solution, Guozhang!

-John