I see that, when a new topic is created, two metadata records, a
TopicRecord (just the name and id of the topic) and a PartitionRecord (more
like LeaderAndIsr, with leader id and replica ids for the partition) are
created.
While creating the topic, log entries for both the records need to be
committed in RAFT core. Will it need something like a MultiOperationRecord
in zookeeper. Then, we can have a single log entry with both the records,
and  the create topic request can be fulfilled atomically when both the
records are committed?

Thanks,
Unmesh