Adding the user mailing list -- I think we should accepts votes on both
lists for this special case, as it's not a technical decision.

@Boyang: as mentioned by Bruno, can we maybe add black/white options for
both proposals, too?

I also agree that Design B is not ideal with regard to the Kafka logo.
Would it be possible to change Design B accordingly?

I am not a font expert, but the fonts in both design are different and I
am wondering if there is an official Apache Kafka font that we should
reuse to make sure that the logos align -- I would expect that both
logos (including "Apache Kafka" and "Kafka Streams" names) will be used
next to each other and it would look awkward if the font differs.

-Matthias