Hi Luke,

I am afraid the ConsumerRebalanceListener will not work in this case since Boyuan assigns the partitions manually. The Java docs you linked state

If the consumer directly assigns partitions, those partitions will never be reassigned and this callback is not applicable.

Hi Boyuan,

The consumer has methods partitionsFor() and listTopics(). Probably there is a better way to get the information you want that I am not aware of.

Best,
Bruno