A quick note: since we changed the constructor of TaskMetadata as well in
the PR, we'd need to add that in the KIP wiki as well. Personally I think
it is okay to just replace the constructor as you did in the PR rather than
adding/deprecating --- I would even advocate for replacing the `taskId`
function with the new return type without introducing a new one with
different name, but I knew since this is not favored by most people :).

--
-- Guozhang