Before you Vote for Apache Kafka RCs, Watch This!

https://youtu.be/T1VqFszLuQs

Hello Kafka Community Members and welcome to the Apache Kafka Release Party!

As part of an effort (KAFKA-9861) to get more community participation
during release candidate (RC) validations, we have created the following
steps to hopefully allow more community members to participate thoroughly
in this validation process prior to casting their votes for specific RCs.

It is also our hope that more community members will be able to participate
in the process as a result. If you have any suggestions for improvement or
would like to share changes, please feel free to send in a pull request or
open issues against this github repo.

I would like to solicit feedback from the users, community members,
committers and PMC members on how this can be incorporated into the release
process and AK code base.

My initial thoughts are to include the link to this resource or its
modified form as part of the release candidate announcement to encourage
users to participate in the RC validation process.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

*Process Simplification - Community Validation of Kafka Release Candidates*

*Github Repository Accompanying this Tutorial*
https://github.com/izzyacademy/apache-kafka-release-party

*YouTube Video Explaining the Resources and How to Use It*
https://youtu.be/T1VqFszLuQs