Hi Ismael,

Yes the 'fix' was merged in the 3.0.0 branch (trunk at that time). I also
checked the current 3.0.0 RC2 and the javadoc  search works as expected.

Best,
———
Josep Prat

Aiven Deutschland GmbH

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

m: +491715557497

w: aiven.io

e: josep.p...@aiven.io