Thanks for the KIP, Colin!

4) For the various "Type" fields in the AccessControlEntityRecord, is it
worth explicitly enumerating the allowed types in the KIP? E.g.,
PermissionType = {Any, Deny, Allow}. If these are listed out in another
KIP, maybe we can just reference that.

5) You mention "StandardAuthorizer must load all the records atomically as
a group" when loading from a snapshot. I was under the impression that
snapshot loads were already effectively atomic operations. That is, we
recalculate the whole MetadataImage from the snapshot and publish it to
components. Can you clarify what you mean here? Is this to do with how
StandardAuthorizer handles the published metadata?

6) When we handle Create/Delete ACL RPCs on the controller, I think
the operations should be written as atomic batches to the metadata log.
Should we mention this here?

Thanks!
David

--