Hi Colin,

Thanks for the KIP. A couple of questions:

1) The KIP says:
*However, when the controller is active, its Authorizer state may be
slightly ahead of the the broker's Authorizer state. This will happen in
the time between when a new ACL is created (or deleted) and the time that
this change is persisted durably by a majority of controller quorum peers.*

Once the ACL takes effect on the controller, do we guarantee that it will
be applied everywhere or can there be scenarios where the controller has
applied the change, but others don't due to a subsequent failure in
persisting the ACL changes?

2) Have we considered using a different config with limited privileges for
bootstrapping instead of the all-powerful *super.users*?

Regards,

Rajini