Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for the KIP.

Some comments:

1. Usually, in "Proposed Changes" section, we won't put PR link there.
Maybe you can take KIP-824
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-824%3A+Allowing+dumping+segmentlogs+limiting+the+batches+in+the+output>
as a reference.

2. Also, it'd be better you can provide some example reader-config and
formatter-config file.
And how they work within the script.

3. If user provide both `--reader-config or --formatter-config` and
`--property` at the same time, how will we handle this case?
Could you add that into the KIP?

Thank you.
Luke