Hi Luke,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Usually, in "Proposed Changes" section, we won't put PR link there.
> Maybe you can take KIP-824 as a reference.

I don't know what to add more here than "Add the new option", it's a really
simple straightforward modification.

2. Also, it'd be better you can provide some example reader-config and
> formatter-config file.
> And how they work within the script.

I did add examples.

3. If user provide both `--reader-config or --formatter-config` and
> `--property` at the same time, how will we handle this case?
> Could you add that into the KIP?

This was covered by the sentence "As for
--producer-property/--consumer-property with
--consumer.config/--producer.config, any value from option --property would
override value from config file."
I did add an example for this situation.