Hi Divij,

Thanks for leading this work.

To be honest I'm not sure what to do with the videos. I'm actually
wondering if these videos should be on our website at all.

My concerns is that they are branded. I find the content of the videos
very good but I don't think we should include branded content from
vendors on the Apache website, or at least not put it front and
center. This is literally the first thing we show to newcomers,
there's one at the top of both the Intro
(https://kafka.apache.org/intro) and quickstart
(https://kafka.apache.org/quickstart) pages.

If tomorrow another vendor was to open a PR adding their videos to
other pages, would we allow that? I searched the archives and couldn't
find a discussion about adding branded third party content to the
website. If I missed that, please share a link, otherwise I think this
should be discussed.

Thanks,
Mickael