Hi José,

Thanks for the KIP.
Adding support to generate snapshot based on time makes sense to me.

The only thing I'd like to point out is the compatibility section.
Since this new config is default to 1 hour, which means if users explicitly
set the config `metadata.log.max.record.bytes.between.snapshots` to a very
large value to avoid snapshot creation, after upgraded, the snapshots will
be created every hour. I think this behavior change should be explicitly
written in compatibility section. WDYT?

Otherwise, LGTM.

Luke