From: Kumar, Sudip
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 5:23 PM
To: us...@kafka.apache.org; dev@kafka.apache.org
Cc: Rajendra Bangal, Nikhil <nikhil.rajendra-ban...@capgemini.com>; Verma,
Harshit <harshit.c.ve...@capgemini.com>; Verma, Deepak Kumar
<deepak-kumar.ve...@capgemini.com>; Arkal, Dinesh Balaji
<dinesh-balaji.ar...@capgemini.com>; Saurabh, Shobhit
<shobhit.saur...@capgemini.com>
Subject: Supported Kafka/Zookeeper Version with ELK 8.4.3

Hi Kafka Team,

Currently we are planning to upgrade ELK 7.16 to 8.4.3 version. In our
ecosystem we are using Kafka as middleware which is ingesting data coming from
different sources where publisher (Logstash shipper) publishing data in
different Kafka Topics and subscriber (Logstash indexer) consuming the data.

We have an integration of ELK 7.16 with Kafka V2.5.1 and zookeeper 3.5.8.
Please suggest if we upgrade on ELK 8.4.3 version which Kafka and Zookeeper
version will be supported? Provide us handful documents.

Let me know if you any further questions.

Thanks
Sudip Kumar
Capgemini-India

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.