Hey Chris,

Thanks for the quick response, and I apologize for the unclear wording
there, I guess "DNS lookup" would be a more appropriate wording here. So
what I meant there was, to delegate the DNS lookup in the constructor to
the network client poll, and it will happen on the very first poll.  I
guess the logic could look like this:

- if the client has been bootstrapped, do nothing.
- Otherwise, perform DNS lookup, and acquire the bootstrap server address.

Thanks for the comment there, I'll change up the wording.  Maybe revise it
as "DNS resolution should occur in the poll...." ?