Thanks for the KIP Yash - +1 (non-binding)

One nitpick -
In one of the responses Chris had mentioned that the timeout param could be
like 'timeout=10s'.
The KIP seems to favour a millisecond timeout value and has an unwieldy
value in the example - `POST /connectors?timeout=120000`

I like the idea of having smaller timeout values and the unit as part of
the value eg: '2m', '10s' or '500ms'.
Is it too late to incorporate this change?

Thanks,
Ashwin