Hi everyone,

I would like to bump this thread. I think this would be very useful for any
MM2 users, as the current logs with certain architectures (e.g. fan-out)
are impossible to decipher.
I already submitted a PR to demonstrate the proposed solution:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13475

Thanks for your comments in advance,
Daniel

Dániel Urbán <urb.dani...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. márc. 30.,