Hello!

The Wikimedia Foundation would be very interested in this feature.  It
would make deployment of multi DC/region streaming apps much simpler.  We'd
like to investigate more the feasibility of using a Kafka stretch cluster
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/r4wrk7xg0hymodr5k91d0xkbx0ms2w0x>to solve
this problem, but something built into Kafka itself that still allows for
distinct Kafka clusters would be really great!

-Andrew Otto