Hi Ismael,

That would be totally different from the pattern currently being followed
in all the interfaces, for example serializer.
I personally don't favour that either. Let's see if the community has any
opinions on the same.

Hey everyone, please share your thoughts on using a DTO instead of separate
params for the interface.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards