Hi Elkhan,

I think this is quite a useful improvement. A few questions, suggestions:
1. How do you calculate the min, max and avg variants? If I understand
correctly then the metric itself is partition based
(where replication-offset-lag is the lag of the replica that is being
consumed) and these are min, max, avg across replicas?
2. You briefly mention replication-latency-ms at the end but I think it'd
be worth writing a bit more about it, what it does currently, how it is
calculated and therefore why it doesn't fit.

Thanks,
Viktor