Hi all,

Can't imagine a worse time to publish a new KIP (it's late on a Friday and
we're in the middle of the 3.6.0 release), but I wanted to put forth
KIP-976 for discussion:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-976%3A+Cluster-wide+dynamic+log+adjustment+for+Kafka+Connect

TL;DR: The API to dynamically adjust log levels at runtime with Connect is
great, and I'd like to augment it with support to adjust log levels for
every worker in the cluster (instead of just the worker that receives the
REST request).

I look forward to everyone's thoughts, but expect that this will probably
take a bump or two once the dust has settled on 3.6.0. Huge thanks to
everyone that's contributed to that release so far, especially our release
manager Satish!

Cheers,

Chris