Hey Satish,

I have commented on KAFKA-15473. I think the changes in the PR look fine. I
also feel this need not be a release blocker given there are other
possibilities in which duplicates can manifest on the response of the end
point in question (albeit we can potentially see more in number due to
this).

Would like to hear others' thoughts as well.

Thanks!
Sagar.