Hi Elkhan,

I don't see the config you introduced on the KIP. Otherwise it looks
good to me. If no one has objections or anything to add then I think you
can start the vote after updating the KIP.

>I added the configurable poll interval as an optional - I believe it is
useful to let users to configure it but I doubt whether it would actually
be used.

Yes, it definitely won't be a high priority config but it's defensive. In
case of very large clusters I can imagine users might want longer periods
to avoid any unnecessary pressure from MM2.

Viktor