Hey folks!

We've incorporated all the points discussed into the KIP. Additionally,
we've included a section detailing the Release Process of the Docker image.
We value your feedback, so please take some time to review it. Once we have
your inputs, we can proceed with the voting process.

Thanks and regards,
Vedarth

On Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 9:58 AM Krishna Agarwal <krishna0608agar...@gmail.com

wrote:

> > Hi,
> > Apache Kafka does not have an official docker image currently.
> > I want to submit a KIP to publish a docker image for Apache Kafka.
> >
> > KIP-975: Docker Image for Apache Kafka
> > <
> >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-975%3A+Docker+Image+for+Apache+Kafka
> > >

> > Regards,