Hi Raman,

Thanks for the KIP!

Questions/comments:

 1. Is there a Jira created for this? The Jira link still points to KAFKA-1.
 2. There's a minor typo in the ListTransactionsRequest documentation for the
DurationFilter: trsanactions.
 3. Is the TransactionStartTimeMs return value in the
DescribeTransactionsResponse nullable?
 4. The API uses the general terminology of a "duration filter" but the CLI
uses the specific phrase "running longer than ms." These are both referring to
the same value, right? Can the naming of these two be more consistent?
 5. What happens when a user runs the updated kafka-transactions.sh script
(using the new argument) against an older broker that doesn't support the new
filter? Does the user get an error, a warning, or a silent ignoring of the
filter?

Thanks,
Kirk