Hey all,

Everything site-related is merged.

I have been following the final steps of the release process.
- Docker contains the release - https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/kafka/tags
- Maven central contains the release -
https://central.sonatype.com/artifact/org.apache.kafka/kafka_2.13/3.7.0/versions.
Note it says Feb 9 publish date, but it was just published. The RC4 files
were created on Feb 9 though, so I assume that's why it says that
- mvnrepository is NOT yet up to date -
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.kafka/kafka-clients and
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.kafka/kafka

Am I free to announce the release, or should I wait more for MVNRepository
to get up to date? For what it's worth, I "Released" the files 24 hours ago

--
Best,
Stanislav