Heya,

I do have some time to put into this, but to be honest I am still after
reviews of the KIP itself :)

After the latest changes it ought to be detailing both a Zookeeper approach
and a KRaft approach.

Do you have any thoughts on how it could be improved or should I start a
voting thread?

Best,
Christo