Thanks Mehari, Divij, Christo etal for the KIP.

I had an initial review of the KIP and left the below comments.

101. For remote.log.disable.policy=delete:
Does it delete the remote log data immediately and the data in remote
storage will not be taken into account by any replica? That means
log-start-offset is moved to the earlier local-log-start-offset.

102. Can we update the remote.log.disable.policy after tiered storage
is disabled on a topic?

103. Do we plan to add any metrics related to this feature?

104. Please add configuration details about copier thread pool,
expiration thread pool and the migration of the existing
RemoteLogManagerScheduledThreadPool.

105. How is the behaviour with topic or partition deletion request
handled when tiered storage disablement request is still being
processed on a topic?

~Satish.