Hi Greg,

The same check was made by Chris Egerton during the discussion thread.

The original KIP scope was just for the InsertField, ExtractField SMTs,
then we decided to enlarge the scope of only the KIP to also other
potential affected SMTs.

As of now the PR scope, instead, is only for InsertField and ExtractField
SMTs.

Thanks,
Mario.

--