Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your support.

Hi Matthias,

I apologize for the confusion. I've deleted the Public Interface sections
for now. I think we should focus on discussing its necessity with the
community. I'll let it sit for a few more days, and if there are no
objections, I will propose changes over the weekend and share them here
again.

Regards,
Rich