I'm not sure why, but for some reason I cannot keep Preview and Early
Access straight. I always mix them up.

"Early Access" -- you are getting access to something early

"Preview" -- you are viewing something in advance

To me, semantically, these terms are just too similar. I would prefer the
Level 2 term to indicate that the thing is not ready yet. Things like
"draft", "experimental", and "unstable" come to mind.

In fact, a quick google search reveals that the gaming industry uses "Early
Access" and "Preview" interchangeably :)

-David

David Arthur