Gwen - just my reading of what we could expect from what you had described
so far. Without having gone into implementation details, there didn't seem
to be anything that would block the ability to run two ports with the same
protocol configuration, at least from the way you proposed to represent it
in Zookeeper. I'd just like to not go down the path of using something like
a map for representing the protocol list that would eliminate this
possibility, unless there's a pretty good reason to do so.

-Todd