Hi,

KAFKA-1155 is likely Zookeeper and not the specific client.
I believe the rest are already fixed in ZKClient and its a matter of asking
them to release, rebase our code and make sure the issues are resolved (or
that we use the features ZKClient added to resolve them).

I'm a fan of Curator, but its not exactly a drop-in replacement for
ZKClient (the APIs are slightly different, if we even decide to just use
the APIs and not the recipes). I suspect that replacing ZKClient with
Curator is a large project. Perhaps too large to resolve 3 issues that are
already resolved in ZKClient.

What are the benefits you guys see in the replacement?

Gwen