Since we have heard back from Stefan on this issue, we should just ask him
to release another version of ZkClient with the fixes we want.

It may be better to take the discussion of whether or not we should replace
ZkClient with Curator to its own KIP thread. In general, there are several
issues we have seen with the lack of flexibility in the ZkClient APIs.
Moving to Curator will not solve those problems and will add another layer
that we don't really understand. For something like ZooKeeper, it is worth
being as close to the raw ZooKeeper client as possible. In any case, we can
discuss the details when there is a KIP for this.

Neha