Changed Edit to Alter.

I did not think about it that way but Sriharsha raised the same point in a
private conversation. I did not think about it that way but I agree it
makes sense. If no one objects I think in default implementation we can
infer that if user have READ or WRITE access he gets DESCRIBE for free.

Thanks
Parth