I think recent discussion showed some need for topic namespaces - for
example, Jun's use case for reserving topic names for specific users
discussed under authorization.

I think some discussion should happen on namespaces vs more full-fledged
topic-hierarchy.
I like the simplicity of namespaces, but there may be other requirements
(such as inheriting configuration).

Gwen