1. Great.
2. I don't have a preference as to the casing, but I really appreciate
consistency. Is everything using underscores today? If so let's stick with
that. If we are already inconsistent then I guess it's too late and we can
do whatever. Let me know and I'll update the coding standard.
3. Not sure what the default purge frequency is. I don't think we need to
work the details of this out in the KIP, but we need a story for the
upgrade path so people don't get bitten.

-Jay