Hi,

For reference, here is the previous discussion on moving the website to Git:

http://search-hadoop.com/m/uyzND11JliU1E8QU92

People were positive to the idea as Jay said. I would like to see a bit of
a discussion around whether the website should be part of the same repo as
the code or not. I'll get the ball rolling.

Pros for same repo:
* One commit can update the code and website, which means:
** Lower barrier for updating docs along with relevant code changes
** Easier to require that both are updated at the same time
* More eyeballs on the website changes
* Automatically branched with the relevant code

Pros for separate repo:
* Potentially simpler for website-only changes (smaller repo, less
verification needed)
* Website changes don't "clutter" the code Git history
* No risk of website change affecting the code

Your thoughts, please.

Best,
Ismael